|COPYRIGHT 2014 - 2018 - WILDERNESS RESORT LLC.
|WILDERNESS RESORT CAMPGROUND RATES
• Please call (906) 369-5369 – 7 days a week year round. 7AM to 9 PM..
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER AND
• Deposit in the amount of first nights stay plus 9% tax will be charged at
time of reservation and is nonrefundable. The balance is due upon check in.
• We only have 4 sites so you may request a specific site but we rent on a
first come first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate your request
but no guarantees. Reserve early!
RATES: NIGHTLY WEEKLY MONTHLY
TENT ONLY (NEW): $15.00 $95.00 $420.00
20 AMP TENT SITE : $20.00 $126.00 $540.00
30 AMP SITE:
CAMPERS $25.00 $161.00 $712.00
50 AMP SITE:
CAMPERS $32.00 $206.00 $912.00
NOTE: ALL RATES ABOVE SUBJECT TO 9% TAX. (Tent sites using 30 or 50
AMP are subject to the camper rates.)
RATES EXPLAINED: The reason 50 amp power supply is so much higher is due
to our power supply cost. A study was conducted and it was determined that 50
amp power use cost $7.00 more per day than 30 amp..
|WILDERNESS RESORT CAMPGROUND RESERVATION POLICY
• Reservations may be made year round and up to one year in advance on
a first come first serve basis. With only 4 sites available we recommend early
• NON REFUNDABLE Deposit in the amount of one night’s stay, plus 9%
tax is required at time of reservation. You will be emailed a confirmation.
• Payment in full for your reserved stay is expected at time of check in. We
accept: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Debit cards – Cash –
• Minimum stay two nights if Friday or Saturday are included in stay.
• Check in time is 1:00 PM..
• Check out time is 12:00 PM..
• Busy weekends such as Memorial day, 4th of July and Labor day require
a 3 night stay to include Friday and Saturday.
• No Maximum stay. Weekly and Monthly rates available.
• Monthly stay is available for two these three sites – sites 1,3 & 4 only –
(not #2 pull through) at this time as to allow other camping traffic.
• You may cancel your reservation 10 days or more in advance and you
will only forfeit your non-refundable deposit of the one night stay plus the 9%
• If you cancel within 10 days of arrival you will be responsible for your
reserved days unless we can fill them.
|WILDERNESS RESORT LLC CAMPGROUND RULES
• Check in time is 1 PM..
• Check out time is 12 PM..
• No disturbances of any kind after 11 PM. or before 7 AM.
• NO DAMAGING PROPERTY – NO CARVING IN PICNIC TABLES.
• Theft of Wilderness Resort property or other camper’s property, will be
reported to law enforcement. Wilderness Resort LLC and its owners are not
responsible for any items stolen from campers or campsites.
• Wilderness Resort is not responsible for items left at the campground.
• Pets must be attended to at all times - on a leash or crated. We realize a
dog may bark however no ongoing barking is permitted at any time. You may
be asked to leave if this rule is not observed and no refunds will be granted.
• Aggressive behavior by your pet or if it bites someone – you will be
asked to leave the campground for the safety of our other guests and no
refund will be granted.
• You must clean up after your pet and dispose of the waste in the trash.
• No loud music anytime.
• Fires are only permitted in fire rings. Fire must be under control
at all times and no fires are to be unattended. You must extinguish
fires when leaving campsite. No burning of construction material with
nails or paint. No burning of trash.
• Do not cut trees.
• No Driving off of clearly marked roads.
• All RV and tent sites are responsible for disposal of their own trash.
Trash containers are located behind the building on the exit road near the
• Camper owned ATV/UTVs are permitted to enter and leave campground
to the trail. No other ATV/UTV traffic permitted. All state laws must be observed
including wearing a helmet. Visitors on ATV/UTV are permitted direct access to
A site but must exit no later than 11PM..
• No more than one camper or one tent per site. You must contact us or
notify us upon arrival for permission to set up more than one.
• MAXIMUM 6 PEOPLE PER SITE - UNLESS IMMEDIATE FAMILY
• Must be 18 years old or older to make a reservation.
• No Loitering.
• No more than two vehicles per site. If bringing extra vehicle with a trailer,
please notify us prior to arrival.
• Cyclist under age 18 must wear a helmet when riding in our campground.
• No generators unless UPPCO power is out - only between 9AM and
• No Littering.
• No dumping of sewage or gray water – services are provided by a
vendor on Wednesdays at a fee of $25.00. Notify owner upon check in if this
will be needed as we must call ahead.
• No discharging of firearms.
• No fireworks.
• Public intoxication, use of illegal drugs, under age drinking, or any kind
of belligerent/confrontational/disrespectful behavior with owners or other
guests you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued.
Wilderness Resort appreciates everyone’s business and everyone’s
observation of the above rules. These rules are in place so all may enjoy their
stay at our campground.
If you choose not to observe campground rules you may be asked to leave the
campground in which case no refunds will be issued for your remaining days.
|AMENITIES AVAILABLE THIS SUMMER:
* 4 sites with 30 and 50 amp service
* Pump out service for RVs - request upon check in
available on Wednesdays only!
* Free WiFi
* Picnic Table
* Fire Ring
* Potable Water (Outside of Shower building)
|Unfortunately our campground expansion is not
going as planed mostly due to time lines. There are
several reasons why but we are going to be trying
to add a few sites this summer and will keep things
rustic for this year. We are reorganizing our plan
for expansion which we think will be a better one
and plan to have it in place for the 2019 summer
season. Thank you for your patients during our
We now have 4 TENT ONLY! sites.
These are smaller sites with no power, no picnic table or
fire ring ( for this year ).
Tent site campers may use the fire ring and picnic tables
in our common area in the yard near the shower building.
You will have access to our shower building, free wifi,
potable water and Privy.